As a Black same-gender loving man, it can often feel like the world is not made for us. Society can make it hard to see ourselves as worthy, valuable, and deserving of love and happiness. But it’s important to remember that we are strong, capable, and deserving of all the good things life has to offer. Here are some affirmations and motivational quotes to remind you of your worth and power.
- I am worthy of love and happiness.
- I am strong and capable.
- I am deserving of success and abundance.
- I am proud of who I am and who I am becoming.
- “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” – Oscar Wilde
- “The greatest thing in the world is to know how to belong to oneself.” – Michel de Montaigne
- “I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world.” – Albert Einstein
- “You yourself, as much as anybody in the entire universe, deserve your love and affection.” – Buddha
It’s important to remember that your worth and value as a person does not depend on anyone else’s opinion or acceptance. You are worthy and deserving of love and happiness just as you are. Believe in yourself and your abilities, and know that you can accomplish anything you set your mind to. Keep these affirmations and quotes close to your heart, and remind yourself of them often. You’ve got this.”